- Developing and establishing electrocardiographic norms in children.
- Assessment of electrocardiographic and electrolyte abnormalities in children with primary mitral valve prolapse.
- Investigating potential risk factors for ventricular tachycardia and sudden death in children with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Investigating the use of invasive and non-invasive tests in diagnostics of cardiovascular system in children with congenital heart defects before and after cardiosurgery.
- Investigating the incidence of hypertension in children and adolescents living in Poznan.
- Investigating immunological and genetic abnormalities in nephrotic syndrome and other glomerulopathies.
- Analysis of hyper and hypo-lipoproteinaemias and other dyslipidemias and nutritional status in children with nephrotic syndrome and chronic kidney disease.
- Analysis of Immunological abnormalities in children with chronic kidney disease.
- Pathomorphological and morphometric studies of kidney tissue specimens in glomerulonephritis (in co-operation with Department of Clinical Pathomorphology of Poznań University of Medical Sciences)